Grant to lost funds for technological startups
NEOTEC offers financing to drive the creation and development of businesses with a high technological component. This aid is intended for newly created technology-based companies, with a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 3 years old.
The contribution of CDTI through NEOTEC will in no case exceed 70% of the total project budget. The remaining 30% must be provided by the company's partners in the form of cash contributions prior to the signing of the contract with CDTI. The maximum amount to which it can be aspired is 250,000 euros.
The purpose of NEOTEC is to partially finance the creation phase of a technology-based company. the company must have a clear and high-tech R&D plan.
NEOTEC Program Features
Startup under 3 years and older
Project with a high technological component
Contribution of up to 70% of the requested budget. Maximum quantity granted by CDTI 250,000 euros.
No personal guarantees.